Friday, August 28, 2009

Degree Coupon Deodorant

Degree Coupon Deodorant

Go to the Degree Deodorant coupon website here and get $1.00 off of Degree Deodorant. The link I gave you is for the women's deodorant but they also have the Degree coupon deodorant mens version.

I like the smell of Degree so I actually do use it on occasion, but usually I'm able to get free deodorants due to all of my coupons! But Degree is supposed to be body-heat activated (whatever that means) so a lot of people have it for that purpose. It goes on clear not white and sticky.

Degree Deodorant Coupon


(This degree deodorant coupon picture is property of www.moneysavingmom.com)
WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share