Friday, March 6, 2009

Various Printable Food Coupons: Cutouts from March 2009

I have a few popular brand coupons here and I thought I'd post them for everyone to see. They are to show you what's available this week. I'm not sure if they're printable coupons or not. That will depend on your grocer.

First we have a printable cereal coupons. This is a Post Honeycomb coupon. It's $0.55 off but that doubles at certain stores and if it's on sale you can get a pretty good deal. On the subject of cereal here's a Kellogg's coupon for Glucerna (Glucerna coupon.)


Next up is a Frank's coupon. It's a Franks Red hot coupon stating "I put that on everything!" Below is the Franks coupon. I used one of these Franks coupons and after it doubled, I got the small bottle of Frank's Redhot for about $0.20!

This goes great with a pack of Tyson chicken! Click the link for a Tyson coupon image.



Want a deal on gum? How about FREE! That's right, this Mentos coupon can easily provide free gum! This Mentos gum is anywhere from $1 to $2 per pack. At my local store it's $1.39. The store doubles so this $1 Mentos coupon lets you get the Mentos free!


Next your pets will be happy with this Iams coupon. Dog food coupons and cat food coupons are really good deals, especially $5 off Iams coupons! I see a lot of Purina coupons and pedigree coupons, but not many Iams coupons for dog food. $5 off something you need to buy anyway is really a smart way to shop.



Duracell Coupons! I don't have any Energizer coupons at this time. I even looked on www.energizer.com and saw the Energizer Bunny, but no Energizer coupons. The last Energizer coupon I had I used on some closeout batteries. They were about $2 for a pack of six and my $1 battery coupon doubled. Yep, free! Here's a Duracell coupon. If you find them when they are getting kind of old, the store might mark them down and you can get a deal. For now, we just have this $1 Duracell coupon.


I just uploaded two pizza coupons on the oven baked pizza coupon page. We have a Digiorno coupon and a Freschetta coupon. A few more Digiorno coupons and Freschetta coupons might be on the page too. Here are the two new ones:


WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share