Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garnier Coupons Fructis Coupons for Shampoo (incl Garnier reviews links)

(Somebody had several $2 Garnier coupons and got the following Garnier Shampoo
along with some dishsoap and cereal for free!)


Garnier Coupon: Fructis Shampoo Coupons

Now I'm not a shampoo expert, but I do know that I'd take Herbal Essences coupons or printable Pantene Coupons over a Suave coupon or a V05 coupon. White Rain isn't supposed to be the greatest either.

Garnier Fructis Shampoo seems to be a pretty decent brand. I had a $1 Garnier coupon, a double coupon, actually, and since the Garnier shampoo was on sale for $2.47 ($3.49 normally) and my $1 doubled, I got my shampoo and conditioner (I had two Garnier coupons) for $0.47 each! Then, I bought another newspaper, got two more Garnier coupons and bought more Garnier shampoo and Garnier conditioner for $0.47! So far the quality seems good. Maybe not as good as Herbal Essences, but similar.

Garnier Coupon I Used.
(I don't know if this will work for a printable Garnier coupon or not. I wouldn't count on it, but it's worth a try. This image isn't very good to even try. I'll get a better scan next time. Sorry!)


Garnier Coupon: Go to Rite-Aid and apparently they have Fructis Coupons in-store! I found that info on the Net. These coupons are good until the end of July, 2009. I'm going to start posting high-quality photos of coupons I get and I'll post a photo after I stop at Rite-Aid and grab (a handful) of these Garnier coupons!

If anyone has any links or photos of printable Garnier coupons, please post a comment and let everyone know. For now, as always, I say keep buying your Sunday paper and if there's a product you really love, check out Ebay. See the archive links for more free coupons!

Garnier Reviews

Update: Since Garnier coupons are only useful to those who know about the Garnier Fructis Shampoo, I'll need a Garnier review. I've noted mine above and I think the product is decent. I'm going to provide some links for the shampoo Garnier reviews:


WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share