Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free KFC Coupon Printable KFC Coupon on Oprah

Free KFC Coupon Printable KFC Coupon on Oprah

(Original printable Oprah coupon attached below, under "UPDATE")

Hello! On the Oprah Winfrey show recently there was news about the new Kentucky Grilled Chicken. If you check www Oprah com you'll see that the coupon is no longer available for download, however, it is redeemable until May 19th. Note that you can't use it on Mother's Day for some reason.

So, what are you going to do? Well, Where do I get the Oprah KFC coupon? Simple, I found a cached KFC coupon from the Oprah site and will post it here. However, I'm not sure if this is what the coupon looks like if this is the the screen used before you press "print." However, here is what we have. I'm not sure if these are the printable KFC coupons from Oprah or not, but since I haven't tried I'm sure someone will comment and tell us if they work or not:



More Free KFC Coupons on www KFC com

Go to www kfc com to register and get more coupons for more free Kentucky Grilled Chicken! Here's another Kentucky Fried Chicken to register for coupons.


UPDATE: A friend of mine gave me a printed original which I copied and uploaded here:


(Click to enlarge. I make no guarantees that you will be able to print and use this at KFC or that it's allowed to even do so. This is a c0py of an original coupon printed on www oprah com, scanned and uploaded at a very high resolution. I took this photo right before I went to KFC and successfully used it for free Kentucky Grilled Chicken. And if you like that, please visit our site often. Thanks!)


WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share