Tuesday, March 10, 2009

General Mills Cereal Coupons: $1 off 3

General Mills Cereal Coupons

Over the past month or so I've gotten a lot of these General Mills Cereal coupons. My local Kroger has some cereal on sale for $1.67 so with a lot of these General Mills cereal coupons you can do this:

$1.67+$1.67+$1.67=$5.01. $1 General Mills cereal coupon doubles, so -$2. That comes up to $3.01. So, with this General Mills coupon you end up paying only $1 per box. $1 General Mills cereal. What a deal! I'll take all the General Mills coupons I can get! It's an easy snack for the kids and an okay meal in a pinch!

We have General Mills coupons but I'm looking for Post coupons too. Does anyone have any Post cereal coupons? Oh, Kellogg cereal coupons too. I had one Kelloggs coupon but I don't know what happened to it!


General Mills Coupons
WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share