Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cascadian Organic: Cascadian Farms Cereal Coupon



If you're interested in a full-body detox, healthy eating, healthy living, info on organic food, etc.,
click here for some free information


I just went to the local grocery store, Kroger, and spent some time shopping through the organic section. Kroger has the 17 oz Cascadian cereal for $5.49, but on sale for $3.99. But, there is a $1 off two organic Cascadian Farm cereal couponon the front of the boxes (that will be a double coupon at Kroger). I bought a few boxes so I have some extra coupons. They look like this:

Cascadian Farm Coupons: Cascadian Cereal Coupon
Sorry so blurry. These aren't meant to be printable coupons.
They're just to show you what's on the boxes of Cascadian Farm organic cereal.


This Cascadian organic cereal is really good! If you check the ingredients you'll see that every ingredient is organic and for flavoring they use 100% pure maple syrup!

They are selling some coupons for Cascadian Farm organic cereal coupon on Ebay. I'm actually planning to buy some right now on Ebay. They expire on May 5, but this organic Cascadian coupon is $1 off ONE box, and that doubles, so each box will only be $2! It's a Tuesday today so if I order the coupons on Ebay I should get them by the weekend and I can go buy 10 boxes of Cascadian organics!



If you like these coupons for organic food I'll post more organic food coupons when I come across them!
WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE COUPON PAGES. To see these simply see the "Readers' Favorites" or "Blog Archive" In the right hand column and click what you need. Hope you find some deals that suit you!

Bookmark Buttons:

Bookmark and Share